St. Nicholas Catholic Church, Carver, MN
- St. Nicholas is hosting bingo at River City Days July 28. We need volunteers to help sell sheets, verify bingo and distribute payouts. Help is needed 3:00 - 5:00 PM. Click here for info and signup.
- We are in the planning stages for the 2018 Fall Festival. This year it is on Sept 8-9. Please see the page for ways you can help.
- The Steamer 5K run is set for September 8. See the link for details, registration forms and donor information.
- Thanks so much to the volunteers who came to help with the grounds cleanup. We appreciate your help!
- The Friends of St. Nicholas are hard at work getting the prayer garden ready for the summer season. You can still purchase a brick or sponsor a station.
- 5/11/18 Letter from the Archdiocese regarding Father Thomas. Spanish version.
- Update on new mass times beginning May 20: The English Sunday morning mass time has been changed to 9:15 AM. See the April 29 bulletin for additional details.
- We are now offering drop in Sunday School. See link for more details.
- Please continue to bring us your aluminum cans and drop them in the receptacle in the parking lot. Be sure to check out the new stairs which make it easier for you to make your donation.
- Follow this link for more information on the 2018 Annual Catholic Appeal
Another Busy Week
June 16, 2018
We continue to make great progress in cleaning up the property and making improvements. The tree work was completed last week thanks to EB Tree Service. The spray foam insulation was installed in the basement of the rectory this past Monday by Kohls Foam Systems. This will help improve energy efficiency and reduce pests in the rectory. Lee’s Garage Doors of Carver installed two new garage doors on the garage this past Wednesday. They look so much better than the old ones. Thanks to those who have been making contributions to the Building Fund as that is how we are able to do these necessary repairs and improvements. Please consider making a regular contribution to the Building Fund if you do not do so already. We also thank the faithful volunteers who help with lawn mowing and welcome you to come and join the team to help in any way that you can with maintaining our beautiful property here on the hill!